At press time, the festival had only released the names of the opening, closing, and centerpiece films as well as the Views From Long Island titles
Compound of James Brooks and Charlotte Park is window into their era
An array of paints used by James Brooks remains in his Springs studio, which is on land East Hampton Town bought earlier this year.
Jackson Pollock and James Brooks on the path to the Brookses’ Montauk studio in 1950. Hans Namuth, Courtesy Pollock-Krasner House and Study Center
The studio James Brooks designed and built stands empty on acreage now owned by East Hampton Town in Springs. Doug Kuntz
“Heavy Metal Humor”
Corky Laing’s half-century in the music industry began with his witnessing and participating in the 1960s British Invasion.
A lively medley of the greatest hits of Broadway as part of SeptemberFest
The structure gave him a place to devote himself entirely to his artwork
The Artist Survival Shack was erected in the woods and scrubland at an “undisclosed location” through the month of August.
At the Parrish Art Museum
at the Bridgehampton Presbyterian Church
at the Bay Street Theatre in Sag Harbor
at Guild Hall’s John Drew Theater
At the Montauk Library